We help clients prepare Green Plans to assist organisations in clarifying their objectives on sustainable development.
ETL has experience in developing and delivering sustainable development management plans that supports organisations to:
- specify the organisations vision of sustainability
- include strong carbon reduction goals
- include adaptation plans
- create a plan of action for delivering the organisations sustainability objectives
- monitor, review and update the plan
ETL works with organisations to develop Green Plans and retrieve the following benefits:
- meet legislative requirements, for example, The UK Climate Change Act (2008) and The Health and Social Care Act (2012)
- progress decarbonisation of infrastructure and services
- address climate emergency declarations and carbon reduction commitments
- generate financial savings through energy efficiency
- promote health and wellbeing among employees
- ensure measures are in place to monitor progress
If you would like to talk to us about helping to develop your green plans then email us. Or fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Very supportive and engaging method of working. The team were very flexible and have a good knowledge base.