Energy Performance Contracting
We help clients plan and implement large-scale savings to cut costs and carbon, as well as improve services.
ETL runs an award-winning energy performance contracting (EPC) framework that supports public sector clients to deliver large-scale cost and carbon savings with guaranteed returns on investment.
Our fully compliant and OJEU procured public sector framework is comprised of trusted suppliers who deliver cost and carbon saving projects in partnership with our clients.
Guaranteed and transparent savings
Through an Energy Performance Contract (EPC), public sector bodies can deliver strategic and significant cost and carbon savings through an Energy Service Company (ESco), which guarantees the savings over a given time-frame.
ETL ensures a process of open-book accounting and is the only UK EPC framework to sign up the European Union Code of Conduct for EPCs.
Quick and focused delivery
ETL works with clients to procure optimal solutions quickly, and provides bespoke support to facilitate delivery, including:
- Independent advice on financing options
- Business case development
- Engagement of key stakeholders
- Project management of the procurement process
Tell us how we can help
Typical EPC projects include:
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Lighting and controls
- Building management system (BMS) upgrades
- Automated metering and targeting (AM&T)
- Renewable energy technology
- De-steaming of sites
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) upgrades and controls
- Low temperature hot water (LTHW)
- Water efficiencies
- Behavioural change
- Sustainable Transformation Plan (STP) integration
- District heating
- Building fabric upgrades
- Backlog maintenance