Sustainability is about reducing the cost of service delivery to benefit the environment and the local economy.
A good sustainability strategy delivers financial benefits. Incorporating sustainability as a core part of the overall business plan can help to significantly reduce fixed costs, as well as being good for the environment and the local community.
We are experts in creating sustainable solutions that will deliver cost, carbon and energy savings. But we know these have to be affordable so return on investment is always a critical factor for us.
What we do
- Facilitate and manage cost and carbon savings projects
- Business case development to move energy and utility projects forward
- Governance, reporting and strategic planning
- Identify and implement no cost savings opportunities
- Strategic communications and engagement to engage key enablers with the sustainability agenda
- Net Zero Carbon Delivery, Sustainability Design Support, Procurement and Implementation Support, Research Support
- Energy performance contracting
- Green Planning
- Green Travel Plans: air quality and travel planning
If you’d like to talk about how we can support your project, contact a member of the team
“ETL has become a much-valued and trusted partner. They are extremely efficient and effective and have delivered excellent outcomes and value to the Trust.”
Expected support from ETL
ETL works with organisations across the public sector, quickly and efficiently through:
- transparent communications throughout the project
- a collaborative approach to ensure all requirements are met
- establishing clear expectation on deliverables